Video Production Training
Create in-house video content with expert training and professional support.
You can create a full in-house workflow, skills to capture quality video for social media posts or learn to capture and edit crafted content ready to share with your video-hungry audience.
So why not empower your business with smartphone video production and open a world of video production in your pocket.
Video production in your pocket
Smartphone Video Production Training
- Video fundamentals for in-house video production
- Pre-production and strategic planning for smartphone video content
- Production skills and equipment for quality audio and video
- Post-production process and video editing
- Develop video ideas and prepare production documents
- Capture video and audio using smartphone and additional equipment
- Import, edit and export a finished video ready for sharing online
- Video peer review for learning & development
- Capture and create your own content quickly and effectively using your smartphone.
- Expert support from FoSho Video production and training team.
- A tailored approach to individual and group learning for maximum results.
- Hands-on training building on in-house abilities, minimising the need for professional video across content.
- Development of production workflow for quick and efficient planning, creation and sharing of video across social and online channels.
- Online coaching for ongoing learning and development, supporting your in-house video.
- Pre-course training materials
- Training & Reference Workbook
- Video Production Workflow & Templates
- 1 months online aftercare support for each delegate
Onsite Training and Workshops
We work with up to 6 delegates per session and provide pre-course material, training workbooks & 1 months online coaching & support.
from £549 + VAT
Online Coaching & Support
Our online coaching and support is delivered online via 1 on 1 video chat and screen-sharing.
from £69 + VAT
Created by the Pets at Home L&D Team
Meet the Trainer
Director of Learning & ProductionFynn is a is a video specialist and educator based in Glasgow, Scotland. Originally from Australia, he has worked around the globe in broadcast television, freelance videography and independent film production. He holds a BA (Distinction) in Filmmaking and Screenwriting from the University of West of Scotland, is a Lecturer at the City of Glasgow and their Resident Entrepreneur within the Enterprise & Innovation Start Up Space. Fynn founded FoSho Video to answer the need for increased demand in video content and together with the FoSho Video team he plans to teach the world how to capture and create compelling video content.